ITF’s Vision is of a World of Equality & Diversity
A world where Thai people have sufficient resources (food, water & shelter), education, employment and justice to sustain life, dignity and development.
- To promote education, protect human rights and relieve poverty for the people in Thailand.
- To help Thai people, their families & businesses integrate into foreign communities outside of the Kingdom.
- To save lives by identifying the causes of poverty & conflict in Thai society, especially as a result of social division, economic hardship and environmental disasters, to encourage sustainability and stability.
- To provide a network of constructive thinking for the Thai communities.
- To provide the highest qualitative levels of advice & assistance.
- To ensure a strong commitment to inclusion & strong relationships.
- The integration of our Projects with local & national systems to ensure short-term interventions become long-term solutions.